- If you are a company, or an organisation, references to the term “you” and “your” shall also include your employees, representatives and agents.
You can browse RNBG Platforms without telling us who you are and/or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information, and (depending on the service used);
- transactional information based on your activities on RNBG Platforms (such as your purchases and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item;
- community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us copies of your NRIC and/or Passport, if applicable to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to the Company, we reserve the right to conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by Malaysian laws).
Data in connection with cookies and similar technologies
- Data about the pages you visit, the access time, frequency and duration of visits, the links on which you click and other actions you take as part of your use of our services and in advertising and email content.
- Data about your activities and interactions with our advertising partners and merchants (if applicable) including data about the advertisements you were shown, how often they were shown, when and where they were shown, and whether you took any action, such as clicking on an advertisement or making a purchase.
- Your user segment.
- Model or device type, operating system and version, browser type and settings, device ID or individual device identifier, advertisement ID, individual device token, and cookie-related data (e.g. cookie ID).
- The IP address from which your device accesses the services.
- Location data, including the location data of your mobile device. Please note that most mobile devices allow you to manage or disable the use of location services for all applications in the settings menu.
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customisation programmes, simply indicate your preferences on our website and/or by following the directions provided with the communication and/or advertisement.
Usage of Personal Data
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Resolve disputes, and troubleshoot problems;
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
Tell you about our services and/or products and those of our corporate family, if applicable;
- Send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers on our products (i.e. new whiskey, beer, wine); and
Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Provide aggregate information to our partners about our users (i.e 500 men under age 30 have viewed this item) without disclosing information about identifiable individuals.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing and/or other content that violates the rights of others, and/or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Share of Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Third-party service providers under contract who help with our business operations: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from product lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, investigating frauds and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Third parties giving promotional offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups our users on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust communication preferences in www.rnbgbeauty.com.
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement and/or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, postal code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and purchasing history; and
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your communication preferences in www.rnbgbeauty.com so we communicate to you as you prefer. To report RNBG Platforms related spam or spoof emails to RNBG please contact us at [email protected]. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers and letters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
We will never ask for your password by phone or e-mail, so if you receive such an inquiry, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
If you access RNBG Platforms from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, a PC room or a library, certain information about you, such as your user ID, activity or reminders from RNBG Platforms, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. To protect your personal information or communication from being disclosed to others, you should log out and close the web browser after using our Website
Accessing, Reviewing, Changing and Retaining Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to www.rnbgbeauty.com. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes and/or becomes inaccurate.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept and/or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Hence, although we use our best endeavour to protect your privacy, we do not warrant that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions and to review their privacy policies before you disclose your personal information to others
Notification of change